The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Question about Dawn's post about "girls " - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Question about Dawn's post about "girls " (/showthread.php?tid=100598)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Question about Dawn's post about "girls " - booger - 10-15-2014

RW,
You and my wife are fairly similar. She has found her calling in helping animals. She is an RVT and enjoys all the ways that she has made an impact with an animal in need. There are tough days when not all goes well, however the good days far outweigh the bad days. You'll find your calling.....

RE: Question about Dawn's post about "girls " - Kiknback - 10-16-2014

RW, thanks for sharing your story. I'm sure you will find your path soon. And hope you are still considering the February trip - it sounds like you and my wife have a lot in common, and would love to meet you guys!

RE: Question about Dawn's post about "girls " - Schuttzie - 10-16-2014

Rootswoman, I so agree with everyone's comments about your posts. You are truly a loving soul that shines through in your posts. I so appreciate you taking the time to share your very personal story with us here. You will certainly find your calling, most definitely, and it will probably find you because we attract what we put out.

We are blessed to have you on this board where we share our thoughts and vibes. This has turned out to be a great thread from the discussions on culture to sharing our hearts. Bless Up!

Have a great day, Everyone!

RE: Question about Dawn's post about "girls " - rootswoman - 10-17-2014

Thank you,
You guys are very kind.
I am glad to hear that your wife found something that is really rewarding for her Boogers - working with animals would certainly make me happy. My daughter attempted to do the same (become a RVT) but the semester that she had all her ducks in line to start a vet tech program in LA, all of the vet tech classes were full. She was then promoted in her job (from serving to managing) and has not had the time or energy to try again. She hates the restaurant bushiness and she is so good with animals. She is also a HSP and it is really hard. It makes me sad that the almighty $ keeps her and so many others from doing what we are best and happiest with.

I am so lucky that my partner has been supportive while I am "finding myself" once again. It sounds like you did the same for your wife Booger - kudos to you!

Lately I have been looking into working in the floral industry. I really want to do something that requires creativity and also gives me a chance to work with people.
I love flowers (as you might have gathered through all the pictures of flowers i have shared) I would love to combine my love and interest of vintage stuff with flowers. I come across so many vases, baskets and funky containers during my treasure hunts . I would love to recycle them into new floral creations - it would be so rewarding.

Kikenback - Thank You! I hope we can do it. We aren't booked yet but it is still on the table. We have a few hurdles this month to get through before we push any buttons. Ill let you know. Id love to meet you guys!

Schuttzie - everything you said, i feel about you, I feel blessed to have YOU here and find you to be a very special person. Thanks for the reminder about "putting it out there" as I believe that to be true - I wasn't thinking about that while i did it but now that you mention it ....

Ok time to get on with the day - i have lots of ebay listings to get too - my computer is new so ive had to relearn the whole process and it is a huge pain in the arse.

(Hey Westie, I thought read a lovely thoughtful response the other day that I was looking forward to getting back too - It can't have been my imagination.... I am very open to any suggestions, thoughts, opinions..... )

Hey OT I just realized I totally hijacked YOUR thread! What were we talking about anyway ?

RE: Question about Dawn's post about "girls " - Westenders - 10-17-2014

Hi RW

You did see it, but i was worried that I might offend you trying to make some suggestions so I deleted it.

I'm always a helper and trying to look for answers and make suggestions and not everyone appreciates it, so was a little worried I was being a bit forward.

The floral idea sounds great, and something you clearly feel passionate about. Those are the best jobs IMO, the ones that make you happy.

The HSP was new to me and very interesting what I read on it. I love to learn new things, so will be exploring that further.