The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Error 403 FORBIDDEN !!!! - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2014 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Thread: Error 403 FORBIDDEN !!!! (/showthread.php?tid=71142)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

robbery - suzengrace - 01-30-2014

More like celebritards….
It really bothers me that these two are considered "ambassadors" of Negril…I understand doing a little bit of downplaying neg things..it is a tourist board..
But what really gets me is their attitudes towards the people who come to depend on them and consider them friends..lots of nice people do-and then they do low-life ,unprofessional behavior like gossiping and bad-mouthing these same people..
Such low-life, class-less behavior… If some of these "followers" even knew that what they seem to only really care about is the next free-bie thay can get off besides the ass-kissing that they need to contribute to their fricking arrogance…
Thats what really bothers me..that they could give a damn about the people who come to depend on them so much and look up to them… so undeserving…

and i know the local jams are not "fans" of them…..

Re: Error 403 FORBIDDEN !!!! - BrooklynGyal - 01-30-2014

Yes, the celebrities comment really had me cracking up....
I just never clicked with them and the icing on the cake for that relationship was when I posted to Lisa (several years ago) to be quiet and go have another Red Stripe, lol....Talk about touching a sore spot!

Re: Error 403 FORBIDDEN !!!! - oldtimer - 01-30-2014

Even by these 2 boards being REALLY different I know there are lots of really nice folks there that show their pics . I can see "him" banning me and others but WHY !!! can't we atleast see their pics !!!! WE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! spend $'s there to !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Such childish behaviour . I often wondered if he cheered for his beloved OSU Buckeyes when my son played hockey for them. I heard that when He and Misses He have an argument that "he" and "she" have a "foot stamp off " like when "she" doesn't put the seat down on the urinal or whe "he" wants to wear his Battyman costume to a webcast .Oh by the way it's not me writing this , I got too drunk and left my computer unlocked and then sneaky Spud sneaked in ,but I caught her. Celebraties !!!!! I wonder if Jah guided her hand when "she " typed that !!!

Re: Error 403 FORBIDDEN !!!! - kylake - 01-30-2014

Dana1 wrote: Where is Isla Mujeres?? More info please Smile

In Mexico on the Yucatan Peninsula off the coast from Cancun. Small island about 7 miles long and maybe a couple of miles wide at the widest point.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isla_Mujeres

Re: Error 403 FORBIDDEN !!!! - rootswoman - 01-30-2014

Isla Mujeres is my new favorite place to go -
Ive only been once, but am dying to go back,
even if it is just for the food alone.

Did someone mention food. Tix-n-Xic at Playa Tiburon about midway down the island on the Cancun side

Re: Error 403 FORBIDDEN !!!! - Sophie - 01-30-2014

Good lord- What is that? How many people does that feed? An army? SmileSmile Can you throw out some guesstimates of prices for food? OH! and that pic of your wife? sitting there is awesome. The sand looks great, you look close to the water, nice trees. Just looks like a place we would enjoy.

Re: Error 403 FORBIDDEN !!!! - rootswoman - 01-30-2014

tikinxic" (prounounced "teek-n-sheek"), a local delicacy of fish rubbed in achiote paste and cooked while wrapped in banana leaves.

Casa del Tikinxic at Playa Lancheros has been serving it since the 1940s

I loved the faucets in the restroom at Casa del Tikinxic

A happy group after a BIG lunch.

Re: Error 403 FORBIDDEN !!!! - Sophie - 01-30-2014

I really want to check this place out.

sophie wrote: Can you throw out some guesstimates of prices for food? OH! and that pic of your wife?

What you saw would feed 2 very hungry people or 3 not so hungry. You basically build fish tacos using the fish, rice, and cabbage/slaw. Cost was about 10 to 12 dollars usd I don't remember. The place rootswoman showed Lancheros was the first and a really good place to get Tix n Tic but on that vacation there was construction nearby and the dust was terrible at Lancheros so we ate it a Tiburon.
Yes, that is my wife aka my girlfriend :-)