The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
PMS Destruction and Construction Crew - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2013 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: PMS Destruction and Construction Crew (/showthread.php?tid=68473)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Re: PMS Destruction and Construction Crew - Sundowner - 09-11-2013

Wow, Pineapple! It looks FANTASTIC!! Your pics really bring back memories of what a lot of work painting can be. The prep work -- covering furniture, laying drop sheets, filling holes, taping, cutting in, etc. -- is the actual work. Once you get to rolling on the paint, you're on the home stretch!

You have two true friends there, and the three of you make a great team!! Well done!! Hope you're all not too sore!

Re: PMS Destruction and Construction Crew - oldtimer - 09-11-2013

IMPRESSIVE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a lovely looking home. The fireplace with the glass sides ,the rounded top door and such beautiful floors !!!! I'd hire you guys for anything !!!! I'm off tuna fishing tonight. We only have one tag so I hope it won't be a two day affair . SHEEEET MON !!!!! My hats off to you guys !!! Oh yes one thing I have to ask "why is the light switch so close to the floor by the front door "?

Re: PMS Destruction and Construction Crew - Pineapple - 09-11-2013

oldtimer wrote:

'
"why is the light switch so close to the floor by the front door "?'

I couldn't figure out what you were talking about OT. I looked back through the all the photos and I think I've figured it out. If you are talking about the white rectangle to the left of the front door, that is not a light switch, that's my mail box.

Re: PMS Destruction and Construction Crew - Sundowner - 09-11-2013

I had to go back & look again too. I can see it's open in one of the top pictures. It looks similar to what we called a "milk chute" back in the day when milk was delivered to the door.

Re: PMS Destruction and Construction Crew - mickey - 09-11-2013

i'm still trying to figure out why this job wore me out more than when we helped sophie paint her house!?!?!???

it looks great piney! waiting for dining room pictures!

let me know if you need help with the 'touch-ups'

Re: PMS Destruction and Construction Crew - oldtimer - 09-12-2013

Well that certainly explains it...hehehe .By the way we caught a 818 lb tuna last evening .It took 4 1/2 hours to land . I'm too old for that crap anymore . We got $18.50/lb but should have gotten $25/lb . The weather wasn't the best so it was like standing on a wild bull and trying to fly fish at the same time . My legs are bruised from my ankles to my thigs from hitting the side of the boat . I was yelling for the PMS Gang but there was no answer...hehehe

Re: PMS Destruction and Construction Crew - mickey - 09-12-2013

piney...you and sophie worked waaaay more than i did!!

Re: PMS Destruction and Construction Crew - mickey - 09-12-2013

trust me wendy.....i did protest! i told piney it was a sin to cover the natural woodwork! but she was the boss and i did it anyway

Re: PMS Destruction and Construction Crew - Pineapple - 09-12-2013

wendy wrote:

'
i kinda gave out alittle whimper when i saw you painted the trim white....i LOVE the old woodwork,'

I hear ya Wendy but the operative word here is "old". My house was rental property for years before I bought it. The woodwork was never taken care of and they would just slap some more shellac on it. There were huge drips of shallac, tons of alligatoring and the window sills had deep gouges and black stains where they had plants on it. It would have been a major-major project to refinish them all. I'm just thankful that my doors could stay the two tone finish. I love those.

Besides, I love how the white updates my house and makes it look fresh.

Re: PMS Destruction and Construction Crew - Susantherese - 09-14-2013

I am so impressed, words fail me. I have some spots in the kitchen that have needed touch up from when my dogs were puppies, and still haven't done that. You don't want to know how many years that has been. You rock!