The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
shooting in sav - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2013 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: shooting in sav (/showthread.php?tid=66587)

Pages: 1 2 3

Re: shooting in sav - Angel - 06-07-2013

Yes bad things happen everywhere. Even Richmond and over across the bay.

Re: shooting in sav - RGondaRoad - 06-07-2013

lol, Booger that woman is what keeps me coming back to TA - total entertainment, lol.

I use Richmond as an example because when I listen to the news in the morning, every morning the opening story is about a shooting in Richmond. But it happens all over the Bay Area - Oakland, San Francisco, San Jose - everywhere it seems but Marin and Sonoma Counties though we've had our share of gun violence recently in our bucolic West County.

Re: shooting in sav - Angel - 06-07-2013

Macy you are right it would not be easy anywhere to have to deal with a death from violence let alone in another country.

Re: shooting in sav - suzengrace - 06-07-2013

LA has lots of crime- but most is gang related(talkin major crime-not petty . Tourists ,non-gang people are not involved.(unless your in the wrong hood-even then,your unlikey to be a target)..LA is a big place millions of people.Negril/westmorland is just a blip on a little map-lots more chances of something happening to you, the innocent toursit- ESPECIALY when their is no justice to be brought against the guilty...When major shit happens to toursits here(LA)- they bring out the big guns,if you know what I mean...
So much has to do with the MIND-SET and the LACK of RESOURCES to handle crime... not to mention the insane back-log of cases...throw in the fact that the economy sucks and people are hungry or stupid greedy and add in people/tourists with lots of $$$$ and its a recipe for more crime to come..

until crime and criminals are actually punished..whats the deterrent (excpet local justice-which i also dont really like-but understand)

Re: shooting in sav - RGondaRoad - 06-08-2013

Interesting Suze but here's food for thought...

The area where I live on the Sonoma Coast, like Negril is a tiny blip on the map. A tiny blip where thousands of tourists come and go all the time. Several years ago two of those tourists decided to camp on the beach in Jenner and woke up dead...as in murdered, in their sleep.

To this day no one has been caught, the case may have gone cold. Its not cold in my mind but chills me to the bone.

Anyone. Anywhere. Even in paradise - especially in paradise be it Northern California or West Jamaica.

Re: shooting in sav - mickey - 06-08-2013

One theory I heard is that since Dudas is no longer on the island and Tivoli Gardens is mashed up, those bad bwoys are heading for the action...Negril.

St Louis is in the top 5 for crime, murder and violence. I use my streets here and even more in JA recently.

But I do believe that in the areas I frequent, I know many of the people that work in the there any they always watch my back. Anywhere else.........

Re: shooting in sav - goldilocks - 06-10-2013

Have heard the same from numerous locals the last few years. Crime is just becoming so random and even more senseless throughout the world.

Re: shooting in sav - RGondaRoad - 06-10-2013

I didn't even have a locking door on my cottage when I first moved into my yard over 10 years ago. The tenant that moved in after me put grates on all the windows and doors. I now have doors that lock...and I lock them (all three of them).

BUT...the early 80's had their share of crime too lets not forget. In Negril...it wasn't called the wild west for nothing...