The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Jamaicaholic - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2013 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: Jamaicaholic (/showthread.php?tid=46355)

Pages: 1 2 3

Re: Jamaicaholic - Romae - 03-31-2012

Thanks Ladies,

Angel, you are welcome! Thanks so much for reading.

Lola, magical indeed, thats the way i often refer to
my first trip.

Debra, Thanks, delightful it was. Smile

Aja, Thanks for reading.

Jajewel, memories of Jamaica sweet me to this day. One of the good things about sharing is the evoking of others memories. One of the reasons I love love reading trip reports. The only thing missing is my pictures. They are packed away, far away from me in another state . Thank goodness my mind is still good. LOL! Seeing your posts about your life and perspective in Jamaica, always brings that question What If?

Doctoro, No I am Leo and Jamaica woke up this Lioness from her slumber! As, I was writing and editing last night and I came back to the part where S said "No" for me and how she started to grill him, I burst out laughing as those memories came flooding back.

S is my Sister/Friend, the month of March marks 31 years of friendship. I so wanted to call her and read it to her I know that she would have enjoyed going back down memory lane, we share many many Negril memories. I resisted the urge but I am going to give her a copy, She begged me to share portions of my journal with her about our trips, she will enjoy this sit down read of the first night in detail.

I have not lost the desire to go back to Jamaica to visit, hopefully, I will make it back before this year is out. However, my dreams of living there were shattered years ago. I finally came to peace with that reality. I did a test run in 1999, eye opener to say the least.

Never say Never....

Re: Jamaicaholic - Marie - 04-02-2012

Loved your report romae!

doctoro I promise one day I'll share about growing up in Jamaica. Right now I've 4 classes left to finish my masters and working full time leaves me with no time.

Re: Jamaicaholic - suzengrace - 04-02-2012

Thanks for sharing Romae....