The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
We are back - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2013 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: We are back (/showthread.php?tid=41601)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Re: We are back - jabailey - 01-20-2012

And yes, Bruce, that is Bobo ):

Re: We are back - jabailey - 01-21-2012

I agree BC (YD?).... I have a definite love/hate relationship with Jamaica.

Re: We are back - jabailey - 01-21-2012

Van, you speak great truth in safety issues being everywhere. I guess I see the difference is that the Mexico tourist destinations understand that we are their bread and butter, and if we are happy and safe, they are happy and reap the benefits. In the end, I am a traveler - a tourist in another country on vacation. I want my vacation to be restful and stressless, which I used to feel in JA, but not so much anymore. I don't want to stay in an AI in order to feel safe. It was wonderful to see everyone working on Isla, and to see them smiling and welcoming us. They made a decision to count their blessings in living in a place people want to vacation in, and in turn keeping the nonsense to a minimum. The first picture is after a heavy rain... only one day...we ducked into a bar and watched the goings on. The last is taken from our balcony. See the red starfish? There were 3 hanging around that day Smile

Re: We are back - suzengrace - 01-21-2012

Those drinks sure look good.. But Negra modelos are pretty darn thirst quenching too!!
Loving this report and the Pics of course..Just seem so chill and relaxing..Its really gettin me hyped for my trip down to Tulum end of March...

Ok...more reports and pics please...

Re: We are back - rastagirl777 - 01-22-2012

"The coast from Big Sur up to north of S.F. is just incredible"
Probably the most beautiful drive on the planet - period.

Re: We are back - wit - 01-22-2012

thanks for the photo's Dread Smile

Re: We are back - rootswoman - 01-22-2012

Ha - Wendy! That is my bathing suit!

I don't have many pictures -I tend to point out things and let Dread do the snapping.

Sunset from the Bally Hoo - where we sipped on frozen strawberry margaritas and enjoyed scallop/shrimp Seviche and Guacamole.

Dread stops to pose while shooting another incredible view from our hotel

One of our favorite breakfast spots. I love the tables filled with sand and shells

Bobo - Jabailey and Dreadneck - we are off to explore the island

Time to try Tix'n xic - a Mayan style of cooking the fish- we heard this is the place to go-

This was my favorite fish dish on the island - rubbed with achiote grilled in banana leaves - this huge filet was less then $10.00 US

I loved the faucets at that restaurant

I had to take a foot shot - we didnt get in a lot of beach time - it was pretty windy and chilly most of the week -

Reading "The Help" after all my book downloading, I only managed to read about 100 pages total..... I was too busy having fun!

Smile!

Re: We are back - wit - 01-22-2012

Smile thanks RW. Glad you were too busy having fun!!! And I too loved the faucets...what a cool idea!

Re: We are back - BrenJaLee - 01-22-2012

Looks like you guys had a fabulous vacation. I'm loving all of the photos! Thanks for sharing!!!! More please!!!!

Re: We are back - BrenJaLee - 01-22-2012

WOW Dread, those are some AMAZING shots!!!!! Your photo talents just keep getting better and better!