The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Duncan's Bay Photos... - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2013 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: Duncan's Bay Photos... (/showthread.php?tid=39730)

Pages: 1 2 3

Re: Duncan's Bay Photos... - BrenJaLee - 12-30-2011

I am absolutely ADDICTED to your photos! Your skills never cease to amaze me! Stunning ... STUNNING ... S-T-U-N-N-I-N-G

Re: Duncan's Bay Photos... - Sprat - 12-30-2011

Thanks Wit, Venus....so glad you enjoyed the photos, and Jenny....it was such a welcomed change which has opened our eyes to traveling and exploring more of JA.

I have followed the adventures of our own resident Jamaican expert OHliz...lol
( you know that you have justifiably earned that title Smile ) and only now did we switch up our vacation time.

Portie was also wonderful.and yes Wit....postcard notes with some photos... Smile Let me know what or if you want the photos.

I appreciate all of your comments and thanks for taking the time to add your comment on this threat. Cher's place deserves this and more, because it really is a hidden gem. Smile

Maybe not now though ...

Re: Duncan's Bay Photos... - wit - 12-30-2011

Let me know what or if you want the photos.

for REAL? Yippee Skippy I sure do!!!!! =

Re: Duncan's Bay Photos... - wit - 12-31-2011

hmmm I do feel the waves are rougher/higher on the North Coast. When I spent time in Robin's Bay (now yes it was ONCE) I couldn't access the sea at all. However, I am on the North Coast every spring and the waves are high always.

Re: Duncan's Bay Photos... - Sprat - 01-02-2012

Thank you all...your comments are much appreciated Smile

I can't believe that it took us that long to get to that side of the island,,,and it won't be the last visit!

Re: Duncan's Bay Photos... - Sprat - 01-03-2012

Ahhh Rhonda....a year is a long time...might be that for us this year, with a new home and 2 new grandbabies coming in March... Smile I posted to you on the PA thread too.. Smile

@ Lola...thanks, I couldn't get enough of the butterflies...and let me tell you, they were much more laid back in Duncans than anywhere else... Smile

Re: Duncan's Bay Photos... - Island+Girl - 01-13-2012

Jackie, you simply made my day with these incredible photos. You make Roy Chen look like an amateur photographer, LOL. IRIE! *IG