The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Anyone willing to post their big hair old pics :) - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2013 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: Anyone willing to post their big hair old pics :) (/showthread.php?tid=39064)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Re: Anyone willing to post their big hair old pics - oldtimer - 12-22-2011

BrenJaLee...are you a Buckeye.My son played hockey for the Buckeyes for 3 years.Good Canadian boy..playing hockey in the US of A. That's where Mr ABS met the Tamster,but....love passed them by like 2 ships in the night.

Re: Anyone willing to post their big hair old pics - IrieLita+or Coopie - 12-22-2011

ok I found it. Ill try and figure out how to post it. Oh GOD! I can't believe ill even try , it is so rediculas. Im not kidding and Im sure you agree

Re: Anyone willing to post their big hair old pics - IrieLita+or Coopie - 12-22-2011

Im trying but all I get are file #'s, no pic. Now what??? Im a dahhh

Re: Anyone willing to post their big hair old pics - jabailey - 12-22-2011

Lita, use the "old photo Uploader" method, where you just find and select a file from your computer. Then you will have to upload, then preview before posting. Life is so awesome - what a journey, meeting friends along the way!

Re: Anyone willing to post their big hair old pics - jabailey - 12-22-2011

BP,how old were you in '71? I was 16 and would have been all over you like a rash. Just sayin....

Its so high Im making it little LOL This is rediculas LOL
actually this is the only size that I could get it to work. I just don't get this picture posting I guess. Now Ill go hide my head.

Re: Anyone willing to post their big hair old pics - BrenJaLee - 12-22-2011

OT, yes, I am most definitely a Buckeye! When did your son play hockey there? I was a student from '84 - '91. Took me 7 years to graduate as I had to work to pay my way through. At one point... three jobs, classes AND partying every night. Oh the energy we have when we're young!

Re: Anyone willing to post their big hair old pics - Yamangurl - 12-22-2011

OMG y'all are so BRAVE! LOL!

Re: Anyone willing to post their big hair old pics - rootswoman - 12-22-2011

This is the best thread! You guys all look fantastic despite the do's!

I am going to try and find a curly mullet when i go to my sisters later today - - I was staying in London circa 1981 and when I went to the hair dressers with my afro (i need to find you a good afro picture as well) this French hairdresser told me in a strong accent that with my round face and hair I "looked like a clown" - the mullet was born. I felt so stylish.

When Hair Gel came on the market my life was changed - the ability to change frizz to curls was a godsend.

Re: Anyone willing to post their big hair old pics - BrenJaLee - 12-22-2011

OMG IrieLita that is awesome! And you're right, that dress just MAKES the whole ensemble! I have a pic of my mom somewhere with a beehive do, cat-eye glasses and a homemade green dress similar to yours. I'm in the pic with a miniature version of the same green dress!