The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Nothing to Smile About - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2013 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: Nothing to Smile About (/showthread.php?tid=35368)

Pages: 1 2 3

Re: Nothing to Smile About - oldtimer - 11-07-2011

Lessons....!!!! Lessons !!!! most all of these lessons are like re-inventing the wheel ever day of the week......buts that's only my opinion !!! and not that of the sponser...hehehe

Re: Nothing to Smile About - oldtimer - 11-10-2011

"Jamaica has one of the highest rate of AIDS than most countries."...It CERTAINLY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! does.My cousin who worked (just retired) for The Aids/HIV Coalition for the UN is/was concidered one of the top experts in the world on the subject and he told me a couple of years ago that 76% of those tested in Jamaica ( I think he said his sample was 2,500 people from all walks of life) had atleast the mildest form of the virus.there is a name for that and I can't remember what it is.She's a loaded gun !!!!!

Re: Nothing to Smile About - jabailey - 11-10-2011

I won't beat a dead horse by stating my thoughts, but DYAM you guys make great observations and express them well. Bless all of you, whichever way you lean on the subject Smile (which has meandered like a rain filled stream, btw) Love you all!

Re: Nothing to Smile About - macyoder - 11-10-2011

WHY WHY WHY don't more people take their time to know the person they think they want to get close to, to find out if they really do want to hitch their life to this person, before serious consequences come into play

Oh WHY, oh WHY, oh WHY, which is why I have a LIST

1. No MAN that was raised by a woman - very hard for a woman to teach a boy to be a real man, husband, and father.

2. Man with JOB and a deep belief that it is his responsibility to take care of his family

3. Zero population growth- no matter what, child support must be a priority -my kid, his kid, our kids

Now adding to this list is the only sistas will be from a madda or a fadda....lol!

Re: Nothing to Smile About - macyoder - 11-12-2011

'I think we should discuss, nothing to smile about,

I think we are just in a different way....lol!

Tammy, this thread proves what make your board different and even better than ALL the others. People can continue to share polar opposite opinions without any childish put downs. Everyone can read and take from it what they wish, find amusing or interesting.....Barvo!

Now, growing up among the cheaters and cheatees, I have learned there are SOME women who condone or look away are they themselves will cheat. Some Jamaican men are plain stupid because cheat on the wrong Jamaican woman and he might not live to tell about it. I have known cases that came close to this scenario,

A Jamaican guy was laying on his death bed and wanted to confess something to his wife. He said, hon, mi ave fi tell yuh dis. The wife said, no please save your breath and take it easy. He continued, mi ave fi tell yuh dat mi sleep wid yuh sista and madda. The wife snapped and said, man shut di raatid up so di poison can work.

Re: Nothing to Smile About - macyoder - 11-12-2011

JB- Despite of the title, there is always something to smile about.

Some of the stories, oops I mean "jokes" I have heard (not being accessory after the fact:-) would blow your mind. Some of the guys are not going to brag how they got that limp or learn to sleep with one eye open.