The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Error 403 FORBIDDEN !!!! - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2014 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Thread: Error 403 FORBIDDEN !!!! (/showthread.php?tid=71142)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Re: Error 403 FORBIDDEN !!!! - Sophie - 01-28-2014

Booger I don't know what post you are speaking of but don't beat yourself up- unless you went after someone based on gender, sexual preference, appearance, race, something like that then all you did was make a nasty comment right? Ok, so maybe we all regret a nasty comment we have made but as long as it is the truth we just look like an as*h*le, not a lying as*h*le, right? Smile

I know some days I should never touch the keyboard because when I am having a bad day and am pissed I tend to go on a rant. Like today-lol Oh well, like the earth revolves around my opinion? NOT LOL

Re: Error 403 FORBIDDEN !!!! - booger - 01-28-2014

Tiz, STFU, with all do respect... Lol

sophie,
I popped off a little and that is not who I am, unless you are a good friend and it is all done in jest. I'm usually not one to let BS get me fired up, however after I saw her drunk comment to Kahuna I sort of lost it. I have only been around the man for a couple hours, and he was exactly as I had expected. Gentleman to the ladies, free spirit, and overall just interesting.

Re: Error 403 FORBIDDEN !!!! - Dana1 - 01-29-2014

Booger...I was guilty of the same offence yesterday. He's just so arrogant that he gets under my skin and gets me all riled up. Sorry for any comments that I made that were offensive....should have probably just let things be instead of hitting the enter button Smile

Re: Error 403 FORBIDDEN !!!! - Dana1 - 01-29-2014

I didn't get the whole bickering about I vs. we??? So are they saying that Bnewb has been robbed and Rob hasn't? Like WTF? It was so not the point I was making! And I didn't know that telling her to take her rose coloured glasses would ruffle her feathers that much. Geez, it's just a figure of speech! Those two are just absurd....can't let them get to me so much. I think he just wants to egg posters like me on so that we blow up and get the "others" to stick up for him!

Re: Error 403 FORBIDDEN !!!! - kylake - 01-29-2014

Let me see if I can make some people mad like Dana did

Dana, I don't really know BNewb just kind of reading along, learning some board battle history and injecting a little levity on the Error 403 thread OT started. The other thread about Ronald/Kuhuna3 is much more serious. This thread is more frivolous about "other" board minions

Re: Error 403 FORBIDDEN !!!! - rootswoman - 01-29-2014

Good One! Kylake

Someday you will have to hear the whole story - its insane to say the least.

This is the board known for it's taking off the rose colored glasses so it is not always a popular place if you want everything Irie. The other place is a tourist board - we are just a group of people who originally came from other boards. When people get deleted or banned from posting on other boards they tend to end up here. There is usually heavy handed censorship elsewhere so people come here to vent. We serve a totally different purpose. We are here for people who need or want to talk about anything: the good, the bad and the ugly.

There are some very good people here and they will always give you a virtual "shoulder to lean on"

rootswoman wrote: We are here for people who need or want to talk about anything: the good, the bad and the ugly.

There are some very good people here and they will always give you a virtual "shoulder to lean on"

That is the vibe I got from some of my first posting about Isla Mujeres when I first joined. That is why I am here. I think I first came here after a picture if Isla I posted was removed by the board admin on the other board. Which reminds me I will have to get with Booger about his Isla trip report now that is has migrated here.

Re: Error 403 FORBIDDEN !!!! - Van - 01-29-2014

Dana...Glad you were introduced to the King and Queen of Irieites...

I just went over to read what you were talking about. And my, my things have changed...now they are considered 'celebrities?'...lol....hahahaha. Now THAT is a good one. In their own minds maybe

I must have radar when all this crap happens.

Re: Error 403 FORBIDDEN !!!! - Sundowner - 01-30-2014

I cracked up at the "Celebrities" remark too!!