The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Super Exciting !!!! accident - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2013 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: Super Exciting !!!! accident (/showthread.php?tid=67434)

Pages: 1 2

Re: Super Exciting !!!! accident - daniel - 07-09-2013

come on OT, no offense meant. the commentary is hysterical.go look again.I know how serious these guys are. lobsterboat racing is big downeast. that class of boat looks insane. just saying straight ahead sure did a few 'come abouts. funny clip! sure glad no one was injured

Re: Super Exciting !!!! accident - daniel - 07-09-2013

ok i watched it again ,still chuckling. so classic. loved the fact they waited to get the guy tossed from the boat to rescue his own boat and whats he do, guns it.lol classic

Re: Super Exciting !!!! accident - oldtimer - 07-10-2013

no offence taken . I'll take you for a run if the opportunity ever arose...be sure to wear Depends !!!!! hehehe....on the serious side that could have turned into a very bad outcome. David MacCarthy (the driver ) had his father killed doing this about 20 years ago. The run was kind of a dedication to him and that we will keep racing. I guess we are as Redneck as they get. The commentator is a South Shore German and we are North Shore French. kind of weird eh !!! When I raced there was a boat called Jaws that use to win a lot. I built my boat ,put 760 HP chevie in it and called it The Jaw Breaker .I won a few but Jaws was still the best. I'm really glad that you guys watched the video.

Re: Super Exciting !!!! accident - daniel - 07-13-2013

computer crashed this week. hard drive gone. lost a lot of pics and music.
OT, I am as small town as it gets. Rome, Maine.pop less than 1200. might triple in the summer.So it wasnt a knock.The Barney Fyfe wise crack might have been a little out of line,but i meant it in a good way also. True Americana. everyone can relate to.

Re: Super Exciting !!!! accident - oldtimer - 07-13-2013

now that's pretty cool also... I'm going to be showing that around. The sea is a very hard task master and has NO FAVOURITES !!!