The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Vintage T Shirts - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2013 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: Vintage T Shirts (/showthread.php?tid=67376)

Pages: 1 2

Re: Vintage T Shirts - rootswoman - 07-08-2013

May I suggest Yellow T shirts for this board.

Re: Vintage T Shirts - oldtimer - 07-09-2013

I've got an idea ( good or bad I'm not sure ) Turn them inside out and have Dread ( or someone ) print OUR !!!!! logo on the inside . I'll certainly buy one .

Re: Vintage T Shirts - rootswoman - 07-09-2013

LOL @ oldtimer

"reversible" - that way, if you are neutral bystander and you find yourself at "the wrong table" you can simply reverse your shirt.

Re: Vintage T Shirts - Sundowner - 07-09-2013

"reversible" - that way, if you are neutral bystander and you find yourself at "the wrong table" you can simply reverse your shirt. "

LOL, I love it! Instead of the vintage pre-washed T-shirt, it's the vintage "wishy-washy" T-shirt!

"wishy - washy"

"One Love"

You guys are very funny.

I always thought a sitcom based in one of the Negril beach resorts would be a riot. If we all put our heads together we certainly would have some stories!

I am imagining a skit with shirt reversals - wouldn't that be a riot? Not only boardies but you could have a jamaican waiter for example - going from one table to the next reversing his shirt each time -

These board wars are so silly - I hope one day we can all just laugh about it

Oh I get it BP
I never expected anyone who regularly posts on this board to buy a shirt -
-in that case I WOULD have been drinking too much wine -

I was simply hoping between the lurkers, friends, and friend's of friends there might be a few takers.

Re: Vintage T Shirts - RGondaRoad - 07-09-2013

Wishy Washy Shirt - I peed my pants! lolololololol!!!! I thinks its a FABULOUS idea.

Not crazy about tie-dye but that's a personal thing with me, I never wear it doesn't go with my "coloring".

I'd love an exact replica of this board, right down to the shade of yellow, hibiscus and starfish and of course the "irie" runner...

...one of my most favorite t-shirts was a Grateful Dead road crew shirt my husband was given...on the front, a small GD type logo with "Grateful Dead Road Crew", just over the heart....on the back, in bigger bolder lettering:
"Hard to be Humble".

Love that: Hard to be Humble. That would describe the folks on this board in such a flattering way.