The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
I'm sooo frustrated! - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2013 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: I'm sooo frustrated! (/showthread.php?tid=49896)

Pages: 1 2

Re: I'm sooo frustrated! - suzengrace - 05-30-2012

Funny Video....Like I said , It's not for everyone...

When we sometimes come ever to Negril from Trelawny-via route bus/taxi , thats about a 5-6 hour affair (or less if hit it just right-ie bus just leaving) Most of the time I enjoy it-the people watching alone is worth it..and then to get to Negril and realize how little I spent....

Re: I'm sooo frustrated! - Sophie - 05-30-2012

Yes! Suzengrace! Longest jaunt I have ever done in a route taxi is just back and forth between Sav. HEY MAC---- Let's take a route taxi to JJ's! LOL--- Just messin with ya, this might just send you runnin' never to return-LOL. I, on the other hand, would find the whole thing one big adventure and have a ball.(except for sweatin' to death in July)lol

Re: I'm sooo frustrated! - rastagirl777 - 06-01-2012

"One thing that is new though, is I now see an extra charge for west end drop off's -- they are probably sick of driving me to near to the Lighthouse area. The driver's always say (after stopping at about three of the very fancy A/I places).... and then dropping me off way out there "it's a different world here"..... "

...whoa! Really??? That must be brand new. No extra charge for the two people I know that took the JUTA - one to LTU and the other to her grandmother's house near my house, past the Lighthouse.

When my friend came in December we met him at LTU and then took him up to our yard. He'd done this before and didn't mention anything about paying extra for the ride up to the West End.

The other young lady told the driver where she was going once he dropped off his last passenger on the west end - and he had no problem taking her there, no extra charge and she tipped him nicely I'm sure.

These days there are a couple of somewhat popular resorts past the Lighthouse - I'm wondering if the JUTA people are trying to capitalize on that - more folks going out that way than before. **shrug** - the neighborhood is still pretty much residential in nature.

I've had taxi drivers try to "jack" me for extra fare when I've told them where to drop me (basically I always take a route taxi to the end of the West End route - by Out of Town Pastry/Hylton Ave.). There was a time I think when going past the Lighthouse was considered "no man's land" so the very occassional driver who does this is really a throw-back. The area "near" the Lighthouse though - pretty tourist oriented these days. Interesting stuff.