The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Newbie - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2013 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: Newbie (/showthread.php?tid=48710)

Pages: 1 2

Re: Newbie - oldtimer - 05-16-2012

Brasi..We're kind of rough over here.We get pissed off at each other but usually is short lived.It is REALLY !!!!!!!! hard to get edited or deleted here...just remember at the end of the day there is always tomorrow.Welcome and try not to get barred "over there"....like we did.

Re: Newbie - brasi - 05-16-2012

hey thanks for the kidos, but it was DEF a team effort!

The 1st Annual Brasi Bellyflop Contest @ Seastar raised just over $9000J tx to some very generous folks...we could have collected more donations but I was honestly unaware we'd get such a nice crowd. Next year we'll allow for a designated person to collect the $100J spectator fee.

We donated the cash to Buy a Brick. There are pics of the event all over my Facebook page. It was a team effort. Chris @ Seastar even threw in a $100 prize...! Great day and Chris has asked me to do it again. Next year I want to donate the proceeds directly to the Negril soup kitchen.

BBC2 will probably be held in the last week of April 2013!

Re: Newbie - Marie - 05-16-2012

Welcome! Great job on the belly flop contest

Sorry about the other stuff.

Re: Newbie - Sophie - 05-16-2012

Welcome Mih Mih and brasi!!

brasi- the flop contest looked like fun. Just from lurking over there I have no idea what brought you here but I hope you enjoy it here. I *might* be confusing you with someone else but didn't you have a very sad start to your Negril travels? The loss of a loved one? If it is too much to talk about just ignore this statement and sorry I brought it up. I think the hydrocodone in my damn cough syrup in messing with my mind-lol.

Re: Newbie - brasi - 05-16-2012

You are correct...sort of.

I have been lucky enough to have been going to Jamaica since 1990, although I had a big break from 1990-2001.

My trip in April 2011 was solo, and during that trip I planned to decide on whether or not I wanted to continue a relationship that had some major drawbacks.

I decided I was in love. I decided that whatever I had to do, to help, to care for, and work through some of my Gf's problems, I would do.

After I got back, and we'd gotten back together and were making more permanent plans, she died unexpectedly. That was almost one year ago.

I'm flattered you remember me.

-Brasi

Re: Newbie - Sophie - 05-16-2012

Sorry I had it sort of muddled up, and so sorry for your loss.....

Re: Newbie - Schuttzie - 05-17-2012

MihMih, I'd love to hear more of your perspective of your experiences in Montego and JA, in general going forward. Always glad to enjoy more people and their views in life on this board~

Re: Newbie - brasi - 05-17-2012

You are all very kind. I am looking fwd to posting, and most of all, reading your posts.