The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Feb. to do list..... - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2013 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: Feb. to do list..... (/showthread.php?tid=40854)

Pages: 1 2

Re: Feb. to do list..... - RL - 01-10-2012

Good news if the Bob Bash info is current.. would someone post the link or poster or info?

True true.. tings much nicer if you can flex with Ja time.. then again, gotta make the most of it when time is limited

Re: Feb. to do list..... - rastagirl777 - 01-11-2012

True, true, the Donkey Races are on the 12th, not the 13th - sorry for the confusion.

Felix is open and running on West End Road, right next to Hungry Lion on the corner of I think Summerset. And it's awesomely good.

Re: Feb. to do list..... - daniel - 01-11-2012

my quote from FB, was from Kubba.

Re: Feb. to do list..... - daniel - 01-16-2012

Re: Feb. to do list..... - Kirby - 01-16-2012

Daniel,

Thank you for enlarging the picture!

Can't wait to get to Jamaica.

Kirby

Re: Feb. to do list..... - Susantherese - 01-16-2012

Looks like I got lucky! I just booked when I could get the best price. It was meant to be!

Re: Feb. to do list..... - The+Roadster - 01-26-2012

I thank you all for the warm welcome and thank you fatty for the fine map. I have been a lurker since December and decided I finally had to come out of the proverbial closet.

Go figgure - It took a heard of Donkeys to draw me out!

This post is Feb to do list - I will be in Negril Feb 8th to the 13th. Any other off the well worn path, unique, can only do in Negril must do and see stuff?