The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Anyone share their most embarrassing experience? - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2013 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: Anyone share their most embarrassing experience? (/showthread.php?tid=40316)

Pages: 1 2

Re: Anyone share their most embarrassing experienc - wit - 01-04-2012

why ras? cause of your package LMAOOOOOOOOOOO

Re: Anyone share their most embarrassing experienc - rootswoman - 01-04-2012

These are great stories!

Captain she was a 72' Herreshoff design - built in 1915 for JP Morgan to race on the Hudson along with several others exactly the same.

Not a lot of room below - but it was well designed and could sleep about 10 - 12 comfortably- if I recall correctly - The kitchen was really hard to work in - I would often sleep on deck under the stars- just cause it was so darn nice.

We could beat anybody who challenged us in a race - Our captain always bragged that we were on "the prettiest and fastest sail boat in the Caribbean "- and you know, we just may have been the fastest - and to me - we were the prettiest - i love old wooden boats - she was a beauty!

that was many moons ago...sigh....

Re: Anyone share their most embarrassing experienc - wit - 01-04-2012

i love old wooden boats - she was a beauty!

ditto that RW. Lovely boat!!!

Re: Anyone share their most embarrassing experienc - Tanya - 01-04-2012

So many so funny LOL if ya'all only knew how many times on this boar I mean to hit reply but hit return to index instead........

Too many embarrassing moments to relate ....so I will pick a more recent one.

I have this pair of four button dress pants.......My trek to work is a bus and a train.
I generally have to stand on the bus and sometimes on the train.

One day this summer I got to work and had to use the washroom, got there and undid the four buttons and discovered that the zipper had never been done up....AND black pants white panties.

Re: Anyone share their most embarrassing experienc - VenusdeMilos - 01-05-2012

LMAO..I think just rang true for me!

Brilliant stories...more please Big Grin x x

Re: Anyone share their most embarrassing experienc - jabailey - 01-05-2012

oh Bozz, that houseboat incident is hilarious!!!!!

Re: Anyone share their most embarrassing experienc - jabailey - 01-05-2012

Okay, I would have loved to see someone doing that at a stoplight - much better than the gals applying mascara!

Re: Anyone share their most embarrassing experienc - jabailey - 01-18-2012

Just had one today on my flight home. I am in the middle seat with bobo to my right and a stranger to my right. I "recline" my seat and fall fast asleep...deeply. In my dream I am on a tile floor and feel myself slipping and falling. My dreams are vivid Smile So all of a sudden (in my sleep and in fact in body) I lurch forward, bobo says flailing my arms, and face plant my upright tray back and the back seat of the passenger in front of me. I was REALLY embarrassed, especially when/as it happened bobo shouts " OH MY GOD, are you okay"? ... drawing yet more attention Sad(

Re: Anyone share their most embarrassing experienc - VenusdeMilos - 01-18-2012

HAHA...I knew it! I just saw this thread had been bumped up with your name on it and I thought "Oh Lawd...whats she done now?"

GOOD ONE!

It is embarrassing when you fall asleep in public, especially with your mouth open :0. or in your case wake up with egg on your face....hehe x x

Re: Anyone share their most embarrassing experienc - VenusdeMilos - 01-19-2012

LOL Bozz. Was the guy still in the bed?:O

I did something very similiar and you just reminded me.

Another early morning tale.

A few years ago I bought a new car. All shiney and blue. I only had it a day or 2 and went about my daily routine. School run and bakery stop. I usually always park in the same spot outside the bakery but this particular morning there was another car in my space so I parked elsewhere. Went in, bought my bread, bid all farewell and got back in my car. So Im driving up the hill and I think the car feels a bit strange, but not to worry its a new car and Im just not used to it yet. Further up the hill I look in the passenger seat next me and there's 1/2 a bottle of whiskey. Huh? I look in the back and there is a whole load of fishing tackle. "OMG...this is not my car!! Grand Theft Auto!!!"

A creature of habit I had come out the bakery and just took the car that was parked in my usual space....it was blue! and Greek islands everyone leaves there keys in the ignition.

Very red faced I had to turn round and return the stolen vehicle. The owner was casually sitting outside the bakery drinking his coffee, laughing. He said he was waiting to see how far I got before I realised. He placed a bet with the Baker who apparantly thought I would get all the way home and still not realise. Oh he of little faith. Now had it been a mercedes.........