The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Think times tuff inna Yaad..... - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2013 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: Think times tuff inna Yaad..... (/showthread.php?tid=39934)

Pages: 1 2

Re: Think times tuff inna Yaad..... - jabailey - 01-05-2012

Prayers for all of the unemployed who are pounding the pavement for work.

((( Dread )))

Re: Think times tuff inna Yaad..... - suzengrace - 01-06-2012

and here's another hat tipping to you OT !!!!!!! Quite an inspiring story to say the least...

Re: Think times tuff inna Yaad..... - oldtimer - 01-06-2012

Well,I guess it's just like Jamaica here ,a woman (my mother) showed me the way. My father passed when I was 14. You guys are the best !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Someday I'll buy you all a drink...or five !!!! If you ever come to Nova Scotia....I'll feed ya and I'll make sure all the dust is out of your throat !!!!!....hehehe

Re: Think times tuff inna Yaad..... - rootswoman - 01-07-2012

I bet that baby girl is no longer a baby!

Re: Think times tuff inna Yaad..... - oldtimer - 01-07-2012

JaJewel.....why would that be? The local fish plant here has 1. free housing 2.a dining hall and they are bringing in Taiwanise workers.No Americans applied. In Alberta there are atleast 20,000 workers from China,Argentine,Spain etc and very few Americans.Americans can get working visa's in one week with prove of employment. If there is no work at home TRAVEL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if you have no skills...that's poor planning.Look at the government that you have had the last bunch of years Rep. where one man can control it all.If the rich spent their money the same way people on welfare spent their money there would be no reccession.
There is no easy solution except ...buy American !!! Why do you have to go to Walmart ??? People have been living above their means BIGTIME....Like Toby Keith said in his song "Freddie Mac can kiss my ass ".The only money I ever !!!!!!!! borrowed in my life was to buy my fishing gear and licenses. No mortage,no car payments no nothing !!!!!! If I don't have the $'s I don't get it !!!!! My kids got their education payed for by ME !!!!!!! as they are doing for their children.People spent the money on theirselves and not the running of a nuclear family.WHY ????? Selfish and greed !!!!!