The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Duncan's Bay Photos... - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2013 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: Duncan's Bay Photos... (/showthread.php?tid=39730)

Pages: 1 2 3

Re: Duncan's Bay Photos... - Sprat - 12-29-2011

Thanks Suzen...and yes....agreed, simply awesome place and peeps...

Not sure if I got any pics Cher, a different camera but I will go back and look...

More boat pics on our last morning before heading for Portie...

Re: Duncan's Bay Photos... - Yamangurl - 12-29-2011

Yaaay Sprat photos!

Since we were only there for a night and one full day....we didn't go far. Cher took us over to Silver Sands to see the beach and community. We had a drink and likkle look about...

It was windy...windy, back to Leroys to check things out, have a drink before we regroup for the night!

These are pics from the day after Leroys Sat night jam...as I always ...mostly...put my camera to bed at sunset. I did have a point and shoot with me...but night pics are never any good because I just wanna party and have fun! Smile

A good friend of Barry & Cher's....Touch, a lovely man...

OMG...so many photos, I am almost done .....lol

Thanks Yamgurl Smile

And to close off this series of photos from Duncan's Bay...I will say, if you get a chance, well on second thought, make the opportunity to visit and stay with
Cher and Barry and JaJewel, you won't be sorry.

Charming, pristine beach, awesome food, delightfully fun, entertaining hosts, beautiful scenery, quiet moments, serene atmosphere, interesting locals, and those are just a few of the words that one could use to describe this magical place.

You must come and you will find your own words and capture your own vibe in Duncan's Bay at JaJewels. Smile

Re: Duncan's Bay Photos... - rootswoman - 12-29-2011

Wow!! Did I ever enjoy that! Thanks Sprat - LOL@ Wendy and I have to say I agree!

I have officially added Duncan's Bay and Jajewels place to my bucket list.

Lovely Lovely Lovely

it seems that you had a most fabulous trip! I haven't had much time for facebook so thanks again for sharing over here on the yellow board.

So glad that you enjoyed the photos Rootswoman...give my best to Dreadneck Smile

We loved it at Duncans Bay, and I only realize how much...after the fact, as it was our first day or two, then on to Portie. For me, when I look back at the pics, I see exactly why we were so smitten. The sheer raw beauty and laid back vibe...Yup...that's it!

So maybe some Port Antonio Photos? lol soon come...

Re: Duncan's Bay Photos... - daniel - 12-29-2011

thanks for warming up my night! great pictures! I, also love the freedom of having a car.The cost of a couple of tours ,and, a transfer,easily justify's the cost.I agree Duncans is a great area, though I havent been since 2005.A great gateway to the cockpits,as well as awesome beaches,from falmouth to runaway bay.

Re: Duncan's Bay Photos... - wit - 12-30-2011

Sprat....stunning photo's. Thanks for posting and sharing them. You make me see the BEAUTY again. For that I'm very grateful.

A couple of those shots, I would LOVE to make into cards. They would be spectacular thank you cards don't you think? Smile

Re: Duncan's Bay Photos... - Jenny - 12-30-2011

Spratters, simply beautiful photos, as usual!!! It's funny....I awoke thinking of Jamaica Jewel's & Duncan's Bay this morning & made a promise to myself to spend a few days there next reach.....these photos only "seal the deal" for me!!! Thank you! And it's wonderful to see you back on Tammy's board again! All the best in 2012 to you!