The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Part Two, Medi's Trip Journal - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2013 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: Part Two, Medi's Trip Journal (/showthread.php?tid=38139)

Pages: 1 2

Re: Part Two, Medi's Trip Journal - rastagirl777 - 12-13-2011

"the guy was really nebbish"
I can't believe Venus actually found a definition for a yiddish word, lol! The guy was A real nebbish would be more correct gramatically - and Venus' definition says it all!

What I meant by sweet and honest was that it is a delight to read your report about just enjoying the ESSENCE of this place - the food, the sea, the beach and yes, even the characters (gotta avoid this Winston) without the endless partying, drinking, careening on a moped and bringing home what my landlord calls "swinging dick". I'm enjoying your trip with you as opposed to shaking my head and hoping you don't die.

I'm of course referring to other trip reports I've read of late which read like bad romance novels or rip-offs of Hunter Thompson.

Whether you are sweet or not doesn't matter. (But you are honest!) You are having or had a sweet time.

Thank you so much for sharing it!

Re: Part Two, Medi's Trip Journal - wit - 12-13-2011

enjoying the ride Medi!
Too funny RG...and sooooo so true lol.

Ok so that hideous wall at Shady Acres? WTF is that?

Loving the pics you take from the water Medi. Smile Thanks for sharing.

Re: Part Two, Medi's Trip Journal - daniel - 12-13-2011

feelin it, thank you medi

Re: Part Two, Medi's Trip Journal - Sundowner - 12-13-2011

This is a great read, Medi. You sure ate well! When I was on a budget I was lucky to have a patty & cocobread every day. (Had to save $$ for beer - lol.)

Love the pic of Shirtless Single Guy eating at the No Shirt No Serve bar. Too funny.

Re: Part Two, Medi's Trip Journal - rootswoman - 12-13-2011

Medi - Are you on youtube lol - I want to here Bobbie Magee

Ah yes- T.P. is a prized commodity in Jamaica -

I hate those flippin speeding taxi guys - Out of fear I became very assertive when Taxi Drivers went to fast - I would tell them to slow down in a firm manner and it always worked -

I am so happy Sommerset worked out Medi -

Thanks so much for sharing your journal and pictures - I really appreciate your labor of love and even more your honesty and openness. Thanks for being so real Medi - I find it refreshing.

Re: Part Two, Medi's Trip Journal - gerryg123 - 12-14-2011

If you have to put a face on 'nebbish,' think WOODY ALLEN ....

Re: Part Two, Medi's Trip Journal - gerryg123 - 12-14-2011

Wow. One of the best reports I've read in a LONG time .... Thanks so much for opening up to us -- we really appreciate it!

Sun, swim, smoke, sing, steal of a hotel deal .... and sumptuous lobster. What an incredible time!

Re: Part Two, Medi's Trip Journal - VenusdeMilos - 12-15-2011

Wood Allen nebbish? I knew there was a reason I never liked that guy! (seriously).

Bleachwater. White vinger and T Tree Oil, far healthier and works wonders Smile

K...Part 3 please....x