The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Sunray - What gives you the right? - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2013 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: Sunray - What gives you the right? (/showthread.php?tid=36396)

Pages: 1 2

Re: Sunray - What gives you the right? - Sophie - 11-19-2011

Oh sweet jesus- I gotta get outta this thread before I pee-pee my panties. I don't know if it really is this funny or if I am giddy from exhaustion from that damn fellow boardie Pineapple working me like a dog yesterday and today. We ONLY made SIX trips to Home Depot.

Macy, I mean, Mac, I mean Yoder------You make me LAFF! My favorite thing to do.

Re: Sunray - What gives you the right? - Sophie - 11-20-2011

Oh- and on one of those SIX Home Depot runs Pineapple had her widow down half way and a bird s### on the window and part of the s### flew in on her. I think her new boardie name should be.......drumroll please....... P. S#itty(you know,like P. Diddy). And we allllllllll know that HE dropped the P............

Re: Sunray - What gives you the right? - mickey - 11-20-2011

sophie.....it was her 'wi-N-dow'...not her widow!!

and mrs yoder....(?) is your first name Mac? or is it really McYoder.....?? sounds kinda irish/amish to me!!! just sayin'!!!

Re: Sunray - What gives you the right? - rootswoman - 11-20-2011

Seriously - you need to hear Macy's accent! Lol - I would swear she was African if I met her for the first time - she sounds like she is from some far off exotic place.

Funny story - When we lived at York Beach in Maine we went to the same spot on the beach within walking distance every summer. We had lots of neighbors, year round and summer friends on the beach who also sat in the same area. One day my daughter was describing to our group how a seagull had splat on her the year before and as the words were coming out of her mouth and she was pointing at her shoulder, SPLAT a huge pile of swit landed on her shoulder in the same place! What are the odds of that! I'd say her guardian angel has a great sense of humor.