The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
My GREAT news - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2013 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: My GREAT news (/showthread.php?tid=35567)

Pages: 1 2

Re: My GREAT news - jabailey - 11-01-2011

That is the best news ever! You have battled this awful thing with strength and dignity, and I am thrilled for you and proud of you as well!

Re: My GREAT news - Angel - 11-01-2011

Great news Jenny wishing you the best.

Barbara if you are going through what Jenny is "by taking something off" then I wish you well too.

Re: My GREAT news - Angel - 11-02-2011

Medi you are definitely a survivor. Glad you overcame your cancer. Guess that is one thing we all face in life someone we know fighting "C" or ourselves. You go girl.

Re: My GREAT news - Yvonne - 11-02-2011

Jenny... I am so happy to hear this. You are one strong, smart lady & are so wise to do all that the doctors recommend. Cancer does not have to be a death sentence. (I'm still around after my cancer in '89, my sis after her's in '91, & my mom - now 96 - after her's in '67.) I think having a positive attitude has a lot to do with a positive outcome. Actually my doctor told me that when my cancer was discovered and he was 100% correct. Having met you, I always felt you'd successfully and gracefully beat this thing, come out happy and healthy. You are doing just that. Thanks for keeping us updated.

Re: My GREAT news - rootswoman - 11-02-2011

Oh Jenny!
What glorious news!
You just made my day.

(I really want to put up that polar bear but I can't find it today)

Re: My GREAT news - dave - 11-02-2011

Yipeee

Re: My GREAT news - Sundowner - 11-02-2011

I'm so very happy to hear this great news, Jenny! Just had my annual mammogram last week. I've had to have a biopsy in the past, and that alone scared me to death, so I can't even imagine what you've been through. There's a lot to be said for positive attitudes, for sure - you and others I know are proof of that. Good luck with the rest of your procedures, I know you will be smiling in Jamaica before too long.

Re: My GREAT news - ladynegril - 11-03-2011

Great news Jenny-Gonna keep the prayers and positive vibes coming your way :o)

Re: My GREAT news - VenusdeMilos - 11-04-2011

GREAT indeed! Smile) x x Very, very happy for you! x x

Re: My GREAT news - lizardbeth - 11-04-2011

I'd also like to throw out there that anyone with dense breasts should probably be getting a sonogram as well as a mamogram. My mamogram came back normal and only the sonogram caught my BC.

That said, YAY for Jenny!! I too am over the moon for her! Keep rockin' it!!!