The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Nothing to Smile About - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2013 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: Nothing to Smile About (/showthread.php?tid=35368)

Pages: 1 2 3

Re: Nothing to Smile About - oldtimer - 11-02-2011

Lola...Give your head a shake !!!! 1 on 1 is the answer !!!!

Re: Nothing to Smile About - macyoder - 11-02-2011

"Man this got too deep for my likkle brain tonight."

"Hey now I would really really want to know what this man or woman is packing to get it like that"

Yeah...lol!

As for marriage, live today as if it's going to last forever not forgetting tomorrow it could end in DEATH or DIVORCE. Be ready to deal with both realities.

Re: Nothing to Smile About - rhonda - 11-04-2011

each and every time I have ever listened to this song, I think how so many, that want to say Jamaica "irie"; really need to see something other than all inclusive and party nights in Negril, or any other part of the island that entertains tourism

talking about this is what got me banned from that other board way back

I refused to see it all as irie, knowing how the struggle goes for so many

I have been to the inner city of Kingston, spent time in Jungle with a man
who was driven to a life that offers little promise or hope

I see it as a result of growing in that "rough" life

sure some can pull themselves up and make life work better
but it is dam hard, and not to be judged unless you have lived it

no, all of Jamaica isn't pretty

although not many really care when they are there on holiday

I have close Jamaican friends here in the states, we chat a lot about life
there .......the many times I mention wanting to live in Jamaica
my friend has looked at me and said
"ya sure? maybe you better to live in Florida"

I totally understand the statement

Re: Nothing to Smile About - macyoder - 11-04-2011

I read a few time, not taking about sex, but for a minute let's talk about sex.

All is well with arrangement, with one man, four wives, until one or two of the wives decide what's good for the gander is good for the gander. Now you are at risk of STD from the good times of another woman.

What does it gain a woman to risk her life (AIDS) for cheatin' sister.

Re: Nothing to Smile About - macyoder - 11-04-2011

Lola, I am not assuming but saying the possibility exist. Why open up yourself and possible risk your LIFE. The only woman I would trust with my life with is my mama.
Ultimately, these wives are trusting their lives with each other. In this case sharing might not be caring.

Edited: The men already proved one woman is not enough, so it could be a question of how many more and when?

Re: Nothing to Smile About - macyoder - 11-05-2011

Unless this guy has some special sperm, why is he needed in these women lives. With a full time 'job' he has very little time in each day to spend with any of them. They might do better by themselves or just with each other.

Let's add faux husband to faux glamour, and faux glitz.

In a marriage of 2, you are concern about the behavior of one other person. In a marriage of 5, four others could do things that rock your world.

Unless this guy is loaded, money doesn't buy happiness but I hear some fun toys, or has the magic wand, why is he needed? Outside of the increased risk, of someone you assume was going to be faithful change, you have all the restrictions of a committed relationship but half , in this case quarter, the fun. Well, assuming fun is divided equally:-)

OT- "One at a time folks,one at a time.That's the difference between men and dogs" - Men who don't get this are often referred to as dwags.

Polygamy = Permission to cheat. Yes, it works for some women but so is a good beatin' because he loves me. The things we allow our self to love.

LOL...I was given my definition therefore the = . I guess permission to sleep with approved others would be a truer statement.

Permission to cheat is like jumbo shrimp.

There are too many short cummings for me to wrap my mind around this

Re: Nothing to Smile About - Angel - 11-06-2011

Debra glad things are going better for you now. :-)