The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
The ugly face of jealousy and corruption.... - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2013 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: The ugly face of jealousy and corruption.... (/showthread.php?tid=34789)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Re: The ugly face of jealousy and corruption.... - Suz - 10-21-2011

Thank you all for your words - And the news has been disgusting with the way that this has been twisted - And I agree about the way they tried to make it seem in the news report -the one that online is only one of many reports that all showed my picture, as the reporters apparently talked to Mommy for a while with her showing them that album, but notice that her words were never released on the TV. I take comfort in knowing that those who were there, and his family, know the truth - His papa was a rolling stone, and he had countless brothers and sisters I had not met yet - many have reached out to me in comfort and in grief since this occurred.

The report released by the media on its face makes no sense - and I can only hope that people hearing it, whether knowing him or not, would understand that and question - I just pray that the truth comes out and justice is served. I have been with this man for four years, and we have had some knock down drag out all out fights - he NEVER ONCE laid a hand on me - if he had a history of domestic abuse, at some point it would have escalated towards me.

I have read the news reports, especially since what happened to Mickey Hill, and lived my life in fear that one day I could be on the receiving end of such news - Because the corruption and greed and jealousy has been out of hand - We tended to stay in other areas away from Portland, or if we were in Portland we were at the family house in the hills and not out and about - because we could not drive down the road 10 feet without the cop looking for lunch money, or the alcoholic who thought he could chat patwah to my fiance and get him to tell me a sob story - not realizing I understood the story directly. For a long time now, Jamaica has become an UGLY place to me- which breaks my heart because a country that I loved, and see the beauty of the people and the wealth that exists there that goes WAY beyond monetary - but this corruption has to stop.

Wendy, as to how I have had the strength to write this - I am at the angry stage right now - I have read and watched horrific things said about the man I love, and if making a post on a message board can make ONE person realize that what is being reported is a lie, then I will shout it wherever -

Catt - I know you above all know.... hugs to you as well.

Sharleen, I hope to meet you as well one day - as for going to the funeral, I don't think I can - I don't think I can walk through customs and immigration and out the door of the airport, knowing that he is not standing on the other side....

To the rest of you, thank you for your thoughts and your prayers - All I ask is that if you have any love for Jamaica, do whatever you can, no matter how big or small, to try to raise a voice and change this corruption - It doesn't matter if you raise it in support of our story, of Mickey's story, of anyone else's story - But every little thing that someone can do hopefully will make some change - How many have to die such a senseless death before it will stop?

Re: The ugly face of jealousy and corruption.... - oldtimer - 10-21-2011

Oh by the grace of God it could have been you Tammy !!! I'm very sorry Suz !!!! you are not the 1st and won't be the last.You never know what's behind the scenes,those that think they do, know the least.!!!! Again I'm very sorry !!!

Re: The ugly face of jealousy and corruption.... - Yvonne - 10-21-2011

Oh (((Suz)))). I'm so, so sorry for your loss. I'm both saddened & horrified by this tragic event. My thoughts & prayers are w/ you. I learned of this a few days ago but knew none of the details until now. (We have a mutual friend who'd e-mailed me the sad news.) I cannot begin to fathom how devastated you are. I truly hope justice is served.

We spoke briefly this summer on the beach in Negril. I saw you w/ your fiance... the love you two had was obvious in your interaction. It truly breaks my heart that the dreams you shared have been shattered.

Re: The ugly face of jealousy and corruption.... - rastagirl777 - 10-21-2011

There are no words, only tears. Suz my heart and my prayers go out to you and your beautiful man's family.

Take care of yourself...in all ways possible.

Re: The ugly face of jealousy and corruption.... - rootswoman - 10-21-2011

((((((((((((((((((((((((Suz))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
There are no words coming to my mind - just tears -

I am so very sorry.

Re: The ugly face of jealousy and corruption.... - jabailey - 10-21-2011

This must be unbearably hard. I pray for your strength, and for justice to be swift and befitting the crime. Many hugs your way.

Re: The ugly face of jealousy and corruption.... - Jenny - 10-21-2011

Gosh, Suz, I am so very, very sorry to hear this. What a horrific nightmare. When will these sorts of incidents with the police ever end?! What is the "power" that keeps them in place, doing things like this? Again, I am so sorry for you, his children, his mother. Keep comfort with the good memories....

Re: The ugly face of jealousy and corruption.... - Tim - 10-22-2011

Very sorry for you and his family. May he rest in peace.

Re: The ugly face of jealousy and corruption.... - leggo - 10-22-2011

Yes it is sad that he died, but you white women need to leave our man alone. You took him away from her and his children and the sad part his once he reach farrin he would have kicked you to the curb and moved on they do not want you all they just need a meal ticket. You women never learn eh

Re: The ugly face of jealousy and corruption.... - Suz - 10-22-2011

Leggo - Speak on what you know and not the ignorance that you spew - I NEVER took this man away from her or his children - and his children's mother knew me and we have spoken before and after this incident. His children's mother is NOT the one responsible for this happening - I can't even call this whore a woman - she was a jealous evil badminded bitch who wanted something she couldn't have -

This was a psychotic whore who chased him to no end - she made her life by sleeping with tourists and robbing them in their sleep - This is someone you stand in defense of? What the hell does that make you? She was NOT the mother of his children, and not anything in his life other than something to fear - and ultimately, SHE murdered him because of her psychotic jealousy -

So you want to be angry, direct you anger at the right person and stop spewing your ignorant bullshit where its not going to be tolerated.