The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Help......Which Cliff Hotel - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2013 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: Help......Which Cliff Hotel (/showthread.php?tid=31356)

Pages: 1 2

Re: Help......Which Cliff Hotel - macyoder - 09-24-2011

I went to and loved YS Falls. I am considering Mayfield next.

We have decided that the 1 BR Suite at Catcha would provide the best overall experience. I checked the website and there are lots of Xs showing days NOT available in July 2012. I am sure there will be something available on the dates I need but booking early will be the key, or still keep an eye on other properties.

Tons of great properties to choose from.

Re: Help......Which Cliff Hotel - rootswoman - 09-24-2011

I like happy endings.

Re: Help......Which Cliff Hotel - suzengrace - 09-25-2011

Hey Macy-I got a chance to visit the caves with my g-friend who is a travel agent and we got an inspection tour on a few properties in Jam. (the other was staying 2 nites at Half Moon in MBJ-now that was a plush place)The caves is a beautiful, high-end resort with excellent service, I dont think it is worth the rates they charge- I think Catcha (one of their higher-end rooms) Is just as nice as the caves..I would take the extra $$ you save at staying at Catcha and go get yourself some nice spa treatments at Jackies on the reef.....Heck, you could go everyday...Check out her website (sorry dont have address-you can do search)The few times i been there was an excellent experience,,..I'm not knocking the Caves-it is Fab..but think you'd have just as wonderful exp. at Catcha...

Re: Help......Which Cliff Hotel - macyoder - 09-25-2011

I love Catcha but the Caves starts at $445 per night for 2 people. The package is $2,500 for 2 people so right at 500 per night not per person. Value wise that package is very good.

Re: Help......Which Cliff Hotel - macyoder - 09-25-2011

The Villas are crazy expen$ive but on Expedia:

1 BR Garden View - $445 per night for 2 ppl

1 BR Cottage - $475 per night for 2

1 BR suite - $520 per night for 2

Cheap...No but when you consider Sandals and Couples not bad. The package is a steal with transfer, massage, special dinner and BF.