The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Jamaican Women.....What's yuh Take - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2013 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: Jamaican Women.....What's yuh Take (/showthread.php?tid=30426)

Pages: 1 2

Re: Jamaican Women.....What's yuh Take - Rastapher - 09-09-2011

Macy, are you comparing night and day to salt and pepper?

Lol........ I'm sea salt and Marko is hot pepper.....

Re: Jamaican Women.....What's yuh Take - macyoder - 09-09-2011

You are inspiring me to drink............more:-))))))

We had Mayan meals in Playa Del Carmen and really enjoyed them but the Tequila factory in Puerta Vallarta was awesome. My drink of choice is WINE so I joined a W.I.N.E club...Women In Need of Excitement. However, I have never turn down a White Russian or Sex on the Beach. So many choices, so little time to sobriety.

Re: Jamaican Women.....What's yuh Take - suzengrace - 09-10-2011

Can I be the crushed ice in that Margarita or maybe the garnish? Mi love a good margarita-though the tequila sometime make mi more crazy....But as someone whos into horticulture..the whole agave farm/tequila making is just as interesting as making wine, beer, gin etc, etc...All comes initially from Mother Nature..Bless her..

Re: Jamaican Women.....What's yuh Take - oldtimer - 09-10-2011

Sharleen wrote " it seemed like each and every Jamaican man had not only a wife, but "a girl friend" .... They all do...some people are in denial..but...that doesn't change things. Sharleen you always mention hard working jamaicans in NY.Maybe this is where they went because they certainly didn't stay in Ja....or atleast I haven't seen them in well over 30 years and I was involved in the "working Jamaica" ??? Maybe I'm a "one trick pony" on the work thing.In my mind it's work or leave.

Re: Jamaican Women.....What's yuh Take - macyoder - 09-11-2011

As the mother of a son, I know I can teach him enough about love and respect to be a fine young man. If he chooses a girl like his mama, he knows she is expecting love but will give understanding, support, and a decent meal by 5 pm.

True story- My son was doing a Math project where he had to choose a career. He chose the one his dad has. After weeks he totally lost it and said, dad there isn't enough money left over for fun after I pay the bills, how do you do it?. My hubby smiled and said, son for it to work you have to marry someone like your mother. Work hard, give her the money, and she will make your dreams come true.