The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Mango Mastery - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Mango Mastery (/showthread.php?tid=100501)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Mango Mastery - Firemon - 08-28-2014

There's actually a one-hour version, which I can only assume was looped together by the CIA to torture prisoners at Guantanimo Bay. But it's hilarious for about 60 seconds. Maybe two minutes. Did anyone make it past two minutes?

"Argh, the pirate is after my booty!"

Oh, and to those of you who feel dumber after viewing this clip I apologize--unless of course the pursuit of stupidity is an acceptable occasional vice or has become a life mission. You decide.

RE: Mango Mastery - Sharleen - 10-10-2014

I have been buying pre-cut mango's frozen, mixing them in my blender with plain Greek yogurt with some ice "Mango Lassie" -- they are so delicious & great for older people who are at risk of osteoporosis. I have the "weakening of the bones" thing, definated by my last two bone scans.

RE: Mango Mastery - Raine - 10-11-2014

(08-19-2014, 11:06 AM)Likkle Red Wrote:  This definately eliminates the juice running down your face onto your clothes!!

The juice running down your face onto clothes is best part for me dwl, I use my teeth to peel the skin then go at it like that..yeah yeah I know it sounds gross but Big Grin

RE: Mango Mastery - Raine - 10-11-2014

(08-20-2014, 11:14 AM)rootswoman Wrote:  Yes Maine (or Nova Scotia) Lobster does not compare.

Very cool Mango trick. Now how to get it off that darn big seed?

I love Mangos but its easy to get a bad one (especially here in the US although you can get good ones in LA) I hate the strings that get left in in my teeth.

rootswoman, after you use your teeth to peel the mango you just go at the flesh with your mouth/teeth, when you get to the seed I just suck it clean....boal and ofcourse my Canadian relatives think it is just gross rotfl, Jamaican side thinks that is the only way to eat a mango. Big Grin