The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Lobster fishing...OT and "the young guy " - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Lobster fishing...OT and "the young guy " (/showthread.php?tid=100275)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Lobster fishing...OT and "the young guy " - kylake - 05-25-2014

Your a good man OT, that is the way it is supposed to be with the old teaching the young. Over the years when I worked in the trade I taught several how to not just be a certified welder but how to be one of the "best" certifed welders.

It appears there is continuation between you and the young man, since he is the one that had the tuna permit a several months back and you helped him then also, on a fairly "rough" sea day if I remember correctly.

RE: Lobster fishing...OT and "the young guy " - Bruce - 05-25-2014

Cool story OT!

RE: Lobster fishing...OT and "the young guy " - DAWN - 05-27-2014

You are a good man OT.

There was a lady on fb over the weekend that was posting pictures from Nova Scotia lobster.  They were $6.99 a pound cooked.  They are about 3x that amount here in Minnesota.  Do you know anyone from your area that would ship lobster here? 

RE: Lobster fishing...OT and "the young guy " - oldtimer - 05-27-2014

Yes I do . Clearwater Seafoods in Halifax. They ship by Fedex and I have used them myself to ship lobsters to British Columbia. There number is on their website . Good company to deal with and they are getting them for $3.75 off the boat !!!! Nova Scotia lobsters from the North Shore (specify if you do it ) they are full to overflowing. Companies ship  them to Maine and then sell them for Maine lobsters .

RE: Lobster fishing...OT and "the young guy " - rootswoman - 05-27-2014

Dread and I were just talking about this
Are they able to ship internationally?
How does it all work with import fees and customs and what not?

http://www.clearwater.ca/StoreFrontUSA/Category.aspx?categoryid=52

I found that website and it looks like one can purchase two - 2 1/2lb lobsters for 26.25. However, when I put in my address to get a shipping quote it keeps saying it isn't valid

anybody else have luck?

RE: Lobster fishing...OT and "the young guy " - DAWN - 05-27-2014

Yes...I punched in the 2 for $31.35 and shipping is $38.27.

Dawn - Did you push on USA first? Im thinking you have the canadian dollar price ?

OK i got a quote with my phone - google chrome didnt do it - they want 46.93 for shipping two lobsters to Oregon-

$ 73.18 for 2 - 2.5lb lobsters! I guess thats not happening!

RE: Lobster fishing...OT and "the young guy " - kylake - 05-27-2014

Quote: rootswoman wrote: anybody else have luck?
I got to the final check out page with my address. It would have been $16.XX for shipping totaling out at $42.XX total in USD.
Check your address in Google to make sure it is correct there since many websites check against that. Also just use a 5 digit zip code not the expanded zip.