The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Spring has Sprung - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Spring has Sprung (/showthread.php?tid=100191)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Spring has Sprung - jitterbug - 04-05-2014

beautiful, rootswoman! the variety of color is stunning!
i still have 5 feet of snow in my yard and more in front, facing north!!!
don't know when our trees and flowers will bud . . . this year, the earth froze 7 feet and thaw is not expected until june! . . .

RE: Spring has Sprung - Vicky - 04-06-2014

Your home, the flowers , the trees the whole property is BEAUTIFUL ! Did you have professional landscapers come in or did you do all of it OMG amazing !

Thank you for showing these pics.

In South western Ontario we had snow yesterday ..ugh

RE: Spring has Sprung - rootswoman - 04-08-2014

Thank you everybody!  
Coconut - what a funny coincidence - now we know!
Rainbow - we are renting this house.  Dread was relocated with his job to Oregon 15 months ago.  We rented a house and moved all of our stuff from California and my stuff from Maine up here.  It was a huge ordeal.  
Six months after our move our rental was sold from under us and we had to move AGAIN!   
We rented this house in October and we had no idea what sort of flowers and things would come up this spring. 
I am finding new surprises every day. 

Here is the back yard with the wisteria over the deck.  
There are two vegetable gardens which Dread has turned over and covered in black fabric to keep down the weeds.  
I was delighted to find well established Rosemary, Oregono and Chives.  
Another thing I was thrilled to discover is back in the corner behind the rasberry patch is a nice composter.  I have been filling it with our kitchen scraps.

RE: Spring has Sprung - daniel - 04-08-2014

Just lovely !!! What a nice yard !  Really cant wait for some  color here . I so hate mudseason !!!!  I'm jealous .

RE: Spring has Sprung - Coconut - 04-09-2014

Oh.Ma.Gosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Firstly, we will need pictures of the "evolution" of that wisteria Rootswoman! WOWWWWWWWWEEEEEE this yard is spectacular! Our snow is *just* receding here so hopefully I can contribute soon! Thank you for the pictures, they are pulling me through this super late spring!

RE: Spring has Sprung - rootswoman - 04-10-2014

Thanks Daniel and Coconut!

I hope so much the wisteria blooms - they say it doesn't always bloom. We have done what we can to help it along , now we will just wait and see. I will keep you posted and take pictures of its progress. Every day it is getting greener.

Spring happens so quickly, once it happens. You all will get yours real soon!
I hope to see pictures!

RE: Spring has Sprung - Bruce - 04-10-2014

Beautiful Rootswoman!! I'm jealous.

RE: Spring has Sprung - Schuttzie - 04-11-2014

Really beautiful, Rootswoman and you have so many varieties of flowers and plants!  I wish I could keep rosemary over winter here, unfortunately, it dies out.  My oregano comes back along with chives but the oregano will take over if not careful.  I have sage that comes back each year, too, and lemon balm.