The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
So my kids just came back.... - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: So my kids just came back.... (/showthread.php?tid=100049)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: So my kids just came back.... - ohliz - 02-28-2014

I was out there in June. He is MUCH better. Not 100% yet, but it hasn't been a year yet. Mainly what's still not back fully is his vision, though it has improved a lot it's still not enough to allow him to drive, which is a bummer. But his memory, walking, strength, balance, etc are almost as they were. Thanks for asking Smile

Re: the kids, there's a reason their dad and I split up and this is sort of indicative of one of them.

RE: So my kids just came back.... - Angel - 02-28-2014

Ohliz glad your Dad is doing better.

Thanks Angel! I just gave him a call and he's not home...probably out and about on one of his long walks he can take now, without a walker Big Grin

RE: So my kids just came back.... - Blues Pirate - 02-28-2014

If it is any consolation Ohliz, the limited area of the island that she was driving is pretty easy to do and very low risk for being involved in an accident.

Yeah, I know, and her dad knew it too. But still....I wouldn't have let her do it without me.

RE: So my kids just came back.... - rootswoman - 02-28-2014

That's really good new Liz. I was a little afraid to ask - your report is so much better than I imagined Yeah!!!
I hear Bend is super nice - I haven't been there yet. My brother was there a couple of weeks ago in all that snow skiing - he loved it there. I know the weather is different there but here today it is 60 and sunny! Its a great day to be outdoors. (it might snow tomorrow)

RE: So my kids just came back.... - jitterbug - 02-28-2014

liz, just be glad she's in one piece . . . don't know about her dad's judgment though . . .

Like I said, she's not only in one piece, she felt it was not any different than driving here. And I'm sure it wasn't. But when I think what COULD have been...

RE: So my kids just came back.... - Sophie - 02-28-2014

Liz, thanks for the update on your pops,,, so happy to hear he is coming along.

About your ex?? Jesus Mary and Joseph.... it's not even the accidents that make me shudder, it's the on purposes. I think it was just last year that a friend of a friend was involved in one of those "accidents" where some scum bag puts something across the road to try and rob people. I usually hate to hear of people divorcing but in your case??? Good move-LOL

RE: So my kids just came back.... - Schuttzie - 02-28-2014

Ohliz, I know it must have been extremely difficult for you and still is, to realize what had transpired but you daughter is safe and sound and give thanks~ She had a great time but maybe should be reminded of dangers, too. ((HUGS)) to you!